7 facts about me
1. I have never tasted/touched/eaten curd. Ever.
2. I love being around little kids AND old people. I know, they are two opposite ends of the age spectrum. But they are both so full of stories – real & imagined that I find it very endearing.
3. I love climbing: railings, artificial walls, rocks, trees, just about anything.
4. I like the sound of the word ‘verbal diarrhoea’. Whoever came up with that?
5. I am fascinated by the Japanese culture & architecture. Want to visit Japan at least once before I die. Any sponsors, please?!
6. I hate pizza & pasta. Yes you heard that right! I can’t stand them!!
7. I am extremely, overly, completely, absolutely, utterly, enormously jealous of people who travel ‘on work’ or travel ‘for a living’. The globetrotting, frequent flyer, living out of suitcases, mixing business with pleasure types. Want to trade places?
Phew! That took a lot out of me: writing about myself. What is wrong with me? Why am I whining about this?
Now on to the most important part of this post: The award ceremony. The Most Stylish Blogger Award goes to
1. Suzaan: www.suzyz.blogspot.com
She writes as she thinks. The words are not edited, nor are the feelings; straight from the heart. Since she chronicles her day-to-day life, when I read her blog, I feel I am some place near her, even though she is miles away, in Kuwait. It definitely helps stay connected. The other thing I really love about her writing is the humor. It’s incredible how she makes even the most mundane things sound so funny. You got to read it to believe it. I’ve laughed so hard while reading some of the lines in some of her posts that my daughter has asked me, “Why are you laughing while doing your homework?”
This award is for you Suzie.
2. Jayashri: www.jayashrishetty.blogspot.com
She is as new to blogging as me. Her forte is poetry. She writes such lovely short poems. The occasional prose write-ups are on diverse topics & equally good. Wish she had more time to devote for blogging because she is definitely a high potential blogger.
Jayashri, hope you will accept this award.
If you do not know what this award is all about, even I did not know when I got, google the answer out and here it is, If you are the recipient of the award
1. Tell 7 things about yourself.
2. Pay it forward and award the Versatile Blogger to recently discovered new bloggers.
3. Contact everyone and let them know they've been awarded!